Specifications of the Reach Truck
Model Number: CQD10M/15M
Rated Capacity: 1000/1500kg
Mast: Basic 2-Stage Mast (3m)
Mast optional: Triplex (3.5m-7m)
Side Shift (optional): Integral side shift/Cascade side shift
HS Code: 8427209000
Brand: ZZ Group
Market: Global Market
Certificate: CE / SGS / ISO9001 / ISO14001
Production capacity: 20000 units/year
Features of the Reach Truck
Safety and Productivity
1. The reach forklift truck is designed with advanced AC control system which eliminates the demand for replacement of motor brushes, and also comes an intelligent regenerative brake system.
2. It offers 4-level adjustable driving speed from 3km to 10km.
3. Due to the EPS (electric power steering) system, the reach truck features easy, flexible and much safer steering operation.
4. Via the joystick supporting finger-tip control, the warehouse equipment supports adjustment of driving speed, lifting and lowering speed, as well as opening and closing of the stabilizer.
5. Stabilizers (at certain lifting height), which can work manually or automatically, are available to enhance stability and safety of the electric reach truck when stacking cargo.
6. The electric forklift truck supports handling of two pallets at the same time when the forks are lifted up.
7. Built-in pressure relief valve protects the reach truck from overloading.
8. Multi-function display: battery state, working hours, fault status, driving speed (4 levels), angel indicator of rear steering wheel, etc.
9. Low positioned battery ensures lower center of gravity and better stability. Battery capacity up to 400Ah.
10. The roll-out system makes side battery replacement very convenient.
11. Damping cushion is designed for low-noise operation.
12. The electric reach truck supports automatic power disconnecting under emergency conditions.
Structural Advantages of the Reach Truck
1. Although with compact structure design, the reach truck supports heavy duty operations.
2. Lower center of gravity ensures stability.
3. Wide view masts provide operators with clear visibility.
4. Masts are detachable from the truck frame, and comes with good interchangeability.
5. Low step height and sensitive dead-man's pedal ensure comfortable and safe operation.
6. Narrower overhead guard towards front ensures less possibility to get “hooked” into something.
7. Supporting 360 degree steering, the electric reach truck offers smallest turning radius of 1,800mm.
8. Adjustable steering wheel and arm support largely improve the comfortableness of operators.
9. Drive wheel and balanced wheel are combined together to ensure stability.
1. The electric reach truck is configured with low voltage protection system to prolong the battery life.
2. Due to CAN bus technology, the material handling equipment features reduced wiring complexity, increased reliability and is service friendly.
3. Improved battery plug system enables the battery to be connected or disconnected more easily for charging.
|Height, mast lowered||mm||2086/2240/2640|
|Height, mast extended||mm||3800/5800/7000|
|Height of overhead guard (cabin)||mm||2114||2114|
|Aisle width for 1000×1200mm pallets (pallets are placed across the fork)||mm||2800||2800|
|Aisle width for 800×1200mm pallets (pallets are placed along the fork)||mm||2850||2850|
|Travel speed, laden/unladen||Km/h||7/7.2||7/7.2|
|Lifting speed, laden/unladen||m/s||0.19/0.2||0.19/0.2|
|Battery voltage, nominal capacity K5||V/Ah||48/400||48/400|